Returns & Refund Policy
At Quikfillrx we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee because we believe in our products. If you for some reason still need a return or refund you can read more here on how to do so. If you are eligible, you can go to our Return Portal.
To be eligible for a return, the following is required:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- You must be able to proof purchase with a valid receipt
- You can request a return within 30 days, counted from.
Kindly note, that returns caused by an order mistake made by the customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
When returning your item, please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your item is eligible for a refund, we will start processing your refund, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first kindly check your bank account again. If there is still no refund, try the following options:
- Contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item for an identical item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for paying your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund unless the return is the result of an error by Quikfillrx.