What should I do if I can’t log in?
- Check your login details. Your login username is the email address you used for registration.
- If you have forgotten your password, please select the "Forgot your password?" option on the Sign In page. Complete the information regarding your registration details and select the "Reset your password" option.
- Please make sure that your web browser accepts cookies.
- The Quikfillrx.com website may be undergoing system maintenance. If so, please wait 30 minutes and try again.
What should I do if I want to add or remove an item from my cart?
- If you wish to delete an item from your cart, simply click on the "Remove" button next to the item.
- If you wish to change the quantity for an item, simply input the new amount you want to purchase in the "Qty" column.
What are the payment options?
You can pay with Amazon Pay, Credit Card, and Venmo among others.
What if my prefered payment option is not included?
Feel free to reach out to us if your payment option isn’t listed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request or sales inquiry. We will respond to your email query within 1 working day.
After making a payment, can I change my billing or shipping information?
Once you have placed an order, you should not change your billing or shipping address information, as we may have already processed it. If you want to make a change, please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com as soon as possible.
If the package has not been dispatched yet, we will be able to ship it to the new address. However, if the package has already been shipped, then the shipping information will not be able to be changed.
How do I know if my payment has been received?
Once your payment has been received, we will send you an email notification along with your order details. You can also visit Quikfillrx.com at any time and log in to your customer account to check the order status. If Quikfillrx has received the payment, the order status will show "Processing".
What does “My Order Status” show?
Your order status will be visible after your payment is received. Your order will go through several stages until we ship it out, and you will be able to use the “My Order Status” to track these.
Do you provide an invoice?
Yes. Once we have received an order and payment has been cleared, the invoice will be sent to you via email.
How do I change the shipping method?
Once you have placed an order, the shipping method should not be altered. However, you can still contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do this as soon as possible. It may be possible for us to update the shipping method if you cover any difference incurred in the shipping cost.
How do I change my shipping address?
If you wish to change the shipping address after placing an order, please contact us email@example.com as soon as possible. If the package has not been dispatched yet, we will be able to ship it to the new address. However, if the package has already been shipped, we can no longer change the shipping information as the package is in transit.
When will I receive my item(s)?
The duration depends on the shipping method and the destination. If the package cannot be delivered on time due to a situation that cannot be foreseen or avoided, then delivery will be postponed. In the event of such delays, we will work on the issue until there is a positive solution.